On Sunday 10 Jul 2005 21:39, Koos Vriezen wrote:
> David Jarvie wrote:
> > I've done just that to create Debian packages for KAlarm in its
> > standalone version. Download the source from the address below and look
> > in its debian directory

> What should I see, nothing that points to compressed docbook or not.
>
> I've retried to build everything with admin from 3.3 branch but that
> doesn't change anything.
> Seems that debian/sarge has all docbooks for kde uncompressed, eg see
> http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/s...mode=3Dfileli=

st&w
>ord=3Dkmix&version=3Dstable&arch=3Di386 for kmix's.
> Like mentioned helpcenter shipped with debian/sarge reports an error
> when there is no index.docbook (and ignores the index.docbook.gz one)

Why not use an uncompressed docbook from the start? It will get compressed =

when you compress the package for distribution, so I don't see any advantag=
e =

in having it compressed before you package the app.

-- =

David Jarvie.
KAlarm author and maintainer.
http://www.astrojar.org.uk/linux/kalarm.html