David Jarvie wrote:
> I've done just that to create Debian packages for KAlarm in its standalon=

e =

> version. Download the source from the address below and look in its
> debian directory

What should I see, nothing that points to compressed docbook or not.

I've retried to build everything with admin from 3.3 branch but that
doesn't change anything.
Seems that debian/sarge has all docbooks for kde uncompressed, eg see
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/s...de=3Dfilelist=
&word=3Dkmix&version=3Dstable&arch=3Di386
for kmix's.
Like mentioned helpcenter shipped with debian/sarge reports an error
when there is no index.docbook (and ignores the index.docbook.gz one)

Koos
=

e <<