Re: Trouble building kde-base - KDE

This is a discussion on Re: Trouble building kde-base - KDE ; Lex Hider wrote: >Hi, >Apologies if this comes up twice, > Three times so far, actually. > but I didn't seem to post after many hours. > > Patience might help a bit. Generally, when something goes wrong with a ...

  1. Re: Trouble building kde-base

    Lex Hider wrote:

    >Hi,
    >Apologies if this comes up twice,

    Three times so far, actually.

    > but I didn't seem to post after many hours.

    Patience might help a bit. Generally, when something goes wrong with a
    mail message, you get an error telling you so.

    --
    Guillaume
    http://telegraph-road.org

  2. Re: Trouble building kde-base

    Did you find any way to solve this problem?

    Thanks