AS400/ WEBFACING/ CONTRACT/ DETROIT AREA
Work Desired: Full Time - Permanent
Citizenship: US Citizen
Resident Of: State: Michigan - Area Code: 810
Willing To Relocate: No
Posted By Candidate: 02/03/08
Experience: More than 3 years of work-experience
Technical Skills: , LAN/Networking, Project Management
7918 Birkenstock Drive.
Brighton, MI 48114-7325
Home: [Send email to request phone number] 29-2407
Mobile: (734) 277-3298
E-mail: [Send email using form at bottom]
To obtain a senior programmer-analyst position in an enterprise focused on the
extension of information technologies.
Summary of Skills
Over 20 years of experience as a Programmer/Analyst for iSeries – AS/400.
Strong iSeries and RPG-LE programming background.
Over 2 years of experience using new web-oriented technologies for iSeries such
as WDSc – WebFacing.
Experience in updating System Development Life Cycle documentation (SDLC).
Strong Experience in Relational Database design.
Experience in EDI mapping.
Experience writing applications in JSP-Java joining data from different
platforms such as DB2, Oracle or MS SQL Server.
Experience as a team leader in several projects.
Very enthusiastic to expand to new technologies.
Strong team player with the ability to work under minimal supervision,
professional attitude and high energy.
iSeries commands OS/400 RPG IV (ILE ) - III - II DB2/400
Windows NT COBOL/400
CLLE-CL MS Access
WDSc & WebFacing Windows Vista SQL MS SQL Server
Eclipse IDE/CVS J2EE
FTP Commander JSP-Tomcat
XML – Jelly
Buenos Aires Institute of Technology, Buenos Aires Argentina.
Bachelor of Science in Systems Analysis and
School of Operations Research, Buenos Aires Argentina.
Associates Degree, Operations Research.
Report Writer General Ledger (Lawson Software), Warren Michigan.
New Horizons (XML – DTD Design), Troy Michigan.
New Horizons (Advanced Interpersonal Communication), Flint Michigan.
• iSeries User Group (MI), Java 2, Data Warehousing (Fundamentals), WebFacing
tool, Change Administration Process, Artificial Intelligence and Expert System,
Excel, DCM/400(Development Cycle Manager for AS/400), JSP and J2EE, RPG-IV (ILE),
September 2002 – January 2008
BBDO Detroit (Troy, MI) – Advertisement Company.
• Responsible for maintenance follow up finance and marketing systems for
Chrysler and Mercedes Benz in the iSeries.
• Interactive and batch programs to capture leads information, lookups on master
files and dealer leads inquiry programs and execution of AS/400 programs through
Stored Procedure calls and Database conversion programs.
• Designed and implemented interfaces between the iSeries and Oracle or MS SQL
• Responsible for applications to exchange data using FTP scripts from / to the
iSeries with PGP encryptions.
• Responsible for design and development of Project Management Reports using web
technologies (JSP-J2EE-Java Scripts-WAS).
• Research and support on new IBM iSeries technologies such as IBM WebSphere
Studio for iSeries, WebFacing and Visual RPG.
• Responsible for design, development and maintenance interactive applications
using Visual RPG.
• Responsible for the maintenance JSP and java routines on Windows NT, running
with WebSphere Application Servers.
• Import and export XML files to the iSeries using J2EE and Jelly technology.
January 1998 – August 2002
Modis Professional Services. (Southfield, MI) – Consultant Company
Senior Modis Consultant.
February 2000 to August 2002 (Modis Client)
Diversified Glass Services Inc. (Rochester, MI) – Glass Manufactory Company
• Design and implementation of interfaces between the AS/400 and Novell using
• Maintenance of the ERP VAI System/2000 (Modules like Order processing,
Customer service, Inventory management and financial reporting.
• Designed and implemented a collapse items codes system to unify similar items
• In charge of maintenance applications to Add, Remove or Update Inventory parts
• Remediation of AS/400 programming code (RPG/400 – RPG IV ILE / CLLE CL /
• Responsible to maintenance tools coded RPG for Electronic Data Interchange
(EDI) process to interchange data with Insurance companies (ANSI X-12 version
• AFP functions on AS/400 for printer files (Signatures, Forms and Bar Codes)
• Responsible for the set up of AS/400 batch processing (subsystems, Job
Descriptions, User Profiles).
• Responsible for writing CMM level III standards documentation.
February 1998 to January 2000 (Modis Client)
Campbell-Ewald, Inc. (Warren, MI) – Advertisement Company
• Designed and implemented a system conversion to update the Release 5 to 6.1
Lawson Financial System.
• Designed and implemented interfaces to AS/400 based Lawson Financial System
• Designed and implemented enhancements to both RPG and COBOL production
• Remedied AS/400 code, using a combination of automated tools and manual
• Designed new Menus System and system security environment for AS/400.
• Designed the set up the Security Environment for AS/400.
• Part of the team for design and development system conversion on programs and
data files for Y2K.
• Responsible for writing custom reports on an AS/400 based COBOL system.
January 1984 - October 1997
Integrated Medical Technologies (Buenos Aires, Argentina) - (Medical Health
Senior Programmer Analyst – Project Leader.
• Provided development and support to users for company systems including
Financial System, Payroll Medical System, Clinic History System,
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
Re: AS400/ WEBFACING/ CONTRACT/ DETROIT AREA
I've worked at a remote location I have a problem with printing direct to a local printer.
Is there any one know how to copy a qprint file or any suggestions?