How to Perform Load Testing on AS 400 - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on How to Perform Load Testing on AS 400 - IBM AS400 ; Hi, My JDE 8.10 Application Server is on AS 400 and It is hosted on Citrix Server.My application is accessed by enduser through ICA client of Citrix Server or Citrix Client.I have to perform Load Testing on my Application Server ...

  1. How to Perform Load Testing on AS 400

    Hi,

    My JDE 8.10 Application Server is on AS 400 and It is hosted on Citrix
    Server.My application is accessed by enduser through ICA client of
    Citrix Server or Citrix Client.I have to perform Load Testing on my
    Application Server which is on AS 400 Server through HP Load Runner
    testing tool. In Load Runner I got an option where I can check the
    load on Citrix Server inspite of checking that load onto AS 400
    Server.

    Please help me with how to perform load Test on my Application Server
    i.e AS 400 Server.

    Regards,

    Anil

  2. Re: How to Perform Load Testing on AS 400

    Hi Anil,
    I have the same doubt u have. did u get any help and if u get it can u help me. if possible can u give me our contact number so that i can call you and clear my doubts

+ Reply to Thread