qsysinc/qrpglesrc,qwccvtdt code - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on qsysinc/qrpglesrc,qwccvtdt code - IBM AS400 ; could someone please post here (or email to me) the code from qsysinc/qrpglesrc,qwccvtdt it's missing from my qsysinc even though i recently installed the system openness includes (option 13) thanks A...

  1. qsysinc/qrpglesrc,qwccvtdt code

    could someone please post here (or email to me) the code from

    qsysinc/qrpglesrc,qwccvtdt

    it's missing from my qsysinc even though i recently installed the
    system openness includes (option 13)

    thanks

  2. Re: qsysinc/qrpglesrc,qwccvtdt code

    i'm on V5R4

  3. Re: qsysinc/qrpglesrc,qwccvtdt code

    il 15/10/2008 22.45, Scrive amc 43711712:
    > could someone please post here (or email to me) the code from
    >
    > qsysinc/qrpglesrc,qwccvtdt
    >
    > it's missing from my qsysinc even though i recently installed the
    > system openness includes (option 13)
    >
    > thanks

    In qsysinc/qrpglesrc there are only members that specify data-structures
    for APIs use. qwccvtdt has a parameter list only, so it's not present in
    qsysinc/qrpglesrc. APIs prototypes are in icluded in qsysinc/h file,
    that are C language specific .
    But it's not enough as any character field results as a pointer, so you
    should refer to
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...s/qwccvtdt.htm

  4. Re: qsysinc/qrpglesrc,qwccvtdt code

    On Oct 16, 10:28*pm, "Dr.UgoGagliardelli"
    wrote:
    > il 15/10/2008 22.45, Scrive amc 43711712:> could someone please post here(or email to me) the code from
    >
    > > qsysinc/qrpglesrc,qwccvtdt

    > > it's missing from my qsysinc even though i recently installed the
    > > system openness includes (option 13)

    > > thanks

    > In qsysinc/qrpglesrc there are only members that specify data-structures
    > for APIs use. qwccvtdt has a parameter list only, so it's not present in
    > qsysinc/qrpglesrc. APIs prototypes are in icluded in qsysinc/h file,
    > that are C language specific .
    > But it's not enough as any character field results as a pointer, so you
    > should refer tohttp://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/index.jsp?topic...
    >
    > --
    > Dr.Ugo Gagliardelli,Modena,ItalyCertifiedUindoscrasherAñe joAlcoolInside
    > Spaccamaroni andate a cagare/Spammers not welcome/Spammers vão à merda
    > Spamers iros a la mierda/Spamers allez vous faire foutre/Spammers loop
    > schijten/Spammers macht Euch vom Acker/Spamerzy wypierdalac'

    Thanks,

    I am going through the "API's at work" book by Vining, Pence &
    Hawkins.

    Program example FIG8_4 has

    d/copy qsysinc/qrpglesrc,qwccvtdt

    so i just expected the qsysinc member to be there.

    For anyone else who comes across the same problem, you need the
    following data structure to allow the compile to work.

    D************************************************* ****************
    D*Type definition for Time Zone Information structure
    D************************************************* ****************
    DQWCTZI DS
    D* Qwc Time Zone Info
    D QWCBRTN11 1 4B 0
    D* Bytes Returned
    D QWCBAVL12 5 8B 0
    D* Bytes Available
    D QWCTZN 9 18
    D* Time Zone Name
    D QWCERVED27 19 19
    D* Reserved
    D QWCCDSTI 20 20
    D* Current DST Indicat
    D QWCCUTCO 21 24B 0
    D* Current UTC Offset
    D QWCCFTZN 25 74
    D* Current Full Time Z
    D QWCCATZN 75 84
    D* Current Abbr Time Z
    D QWCTZMID 85 91
    D* Current Time Zone M
    D QWCCTZMF 92 101
    D* Current Time Zone M
    D QWCTZMFL 102 111
    D* Current Time Zone M

  5. Re: qsysinc/qrpglesrc,qwccvtdt code

    il 16/10/2008 23.58, Scrive amc 43711712:
    > On Oct 16, 10:28 pm, "Dr.UgoGagliardelli"
    > wrote:
    >> il 15/10/2008 22.45, Scrive amc 43711712:> could someone please post here (or email to me) the code from
    >>
    >>> qsysinc/qrpglesrc,qwccvtdt
    >>> it's missing from my qsysinc even though i recently installed the
    >>> system openness includes (option 13)
    >>> thanks
    >>> A

    >> In qsysinc/qrpglesrc there are only members that specify data-structures
    >> for APIs use. qwccvtdt has a parameter list only, so it's not present in
    >> qsysinc/qrpglesrc. APIs prototypes are in icluded in qsysinc/h file,
    >> that are C language specific .
    >> But it's not enough as any character field results as a pointer, so you
    >> should refer tohttp://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/index.jsp?topic...
    >>
    >> --
    >> Dr.Ugo Gagliardelli,Modena,ItalyCertifiedUindoscrasherAñe joAlcoolInside
    >> Spaccamaroni andate a cagare/Spammers not welcome/Spammers vão à merda
    >> Spamers iros a la mierda/Spamers allez vous faire foutre/Spammers loop
    >> schijten/Spammers macht Euch vom Acker/Spamerzy wypierdalac'

    > Thanks,
    >
    > I am going through the "API's at work" book by Vining, Pence &
    > Hawkins.
    >
    > Program example FIG8_4 has
    >
    > d/copy qsysinc/qrpglesrc,qwccvtdt
    >
    > so i just expected the qsysinc member to be there.

    Sorry to break your expectation, qsysinc/qrpglesrc,qwccvtdt member is
    not there and it has't been there in the past os version (I did'nt see
    V6.1) nor I found a qsysinc PTF that names qwccvtdt.