Hello!

My name is Jackie Sorce and I am the Owner/President of Sorce
Solutions, Inc. (SS, Inc.) SS, Inc. is a consulting firm based on
Denver, CO who works with companies who seek to do a mass amount of
growth in a short amount of time. Currently, one of our clients with
the biggest needs is looking to hire a Mainframe Operations Technician

Position details are below…

Mainframe Operations Technician
Location: Omaha

Second Shift – 4pm – 12:30am

Job Description: Part of a team providing second level Mainframe
support for system and customer batch processing, system and online
monitoring, batch abend and recovery and system restarts. This
position will be responsible for interacting with the internal and
external customers directly in relation to system and batch related
requests, problems, and natural processing on the Mainframe platform.

Experience/Qualifications/Education:

· BS or equivalent – CS or related
· 5+ years Mainframe Operations
· Operations experience
o MVS; OS/390;ZOS; TSO; JES2; CICS; SDSF
· Customer service
· Problem management
· Ticket tracking systems
· Monitoring devices such as PEM or IOConcepts
· Mainframe scheduling packages such as CA-7, Control M, OPC

Skills:

· AS400
· Unix
· JES3
· JCL
· OPS/MVS
· Jobtrac
· ZEKE

Compensation: $48 – 55k depending on years of relevant experience,
education., etc.

Should you be interested in this position, please email a clean copy
of your resume (Word format preferred) to jackie@sorcesolutions.com
along with 3-5 available times for a telephone prescreening (30
minutes maximum). In order to ensure a response within 48 hours,
please be sure to include the position title in the subject line of
your response message.

Should you not be interested the above listed position but know of
someone who may be - please feel free to forward this message and
please let us know who referred you. For other positions, check out
our website listings at www.sorcesolutions.com.

Thank you for your time - have a great day!

Jacqueline M. Sorce
Owner/President - Sorce Solutions, Inc.
700 Colorado Blvd. #299
Denver, CO 80206