SEU renumbering - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on SEU renumbering - IBM AS400 ; Ok, does someone have the keyword to renumber sequence numbers, thanks....

  1. SEU renumbering

    Ok, does someone have the keyword to renumber sequence numbers, thanks.

  2. Re: SEU renumbering

    iseriesflorida wrote:
    > Ok, does someone have the keyword to renumber sequence numbers,
    > thanks.

    Just close and re-open the source. But that's too simple. I guess you mean
    something else.

    Ace

  3. Re: SEU renumbering

    On Oct 1, 11:44*am, iseriesflorida wrote:
    > Ok, does someone have the keyword to renumber sequence numbers, thanks.

    You can do this from SEU by editing a member & pressing F3 then select
    Y to save & Y to resequence with start & increment. You can default
    the resuquence by pressing F13 & paging down then selecting Y,N or P
    to resequence.

    Or did you have something else in mind?
    Rgzpfm also has a source sequence option..

    Jonathan.

  4. Re: SEU renumbering

    On Oct 1, 7:49*am, Jonathan Bailey wrote:
    > On Oct 1, 11:44*am, iseriesflorida wrote:
    >
    > > Ok, does someone have the keyword to renumber sequence numbers, thanks.

    > You can do this from SEU by editing a member & pressing F3 then select
    > Y to save & Y to resequence with start & increment. You can default
    > the resuquence by pressing F13 & paging down then selecting Y,N or P
    > to resequence.
    >
    > Or did you have something else in mind?
    > Rgzpfm also has a source sequence option..
    >
    > Jonathan.

    Thanks that is what I was looking for

  5. Re: SEU renumbering

    On Oct 1, 7:43*am, "Ace" wrote:
    > iseriesflorida wrote:
    > > Ok, does someone have the keyword to renumber sequence numbers,
    > > thanks.

    > Just close and re-open the source. But that's too simple. I guess you mean
    > something else.
    >
    > Ace

    You can just SAVE on the control line at the top and it will do the
    same as hitting F3 and saving. If your options are set to renumber,
    it will renumber.

  6. Re: SEU renumbering

    JTF wrote:
    > On Oct 1, 7:43 am, "Ace" wrote:
    >> iseriesflorida wrote:
    >>> Ok, does someone have the keyword to renumber sequence numbers,
    >>> thanks.

    >> Just close and re-open the source. But that's too simple. I guess
    >> you mean something else.
    >>
    >> Ace

    > You can just SAVE on the control line at the top and it will do the
    > same as hitting F3 and saving. If your options are set to renumber,
    > it will renumber.

    That's a cool one. Thx.

+ Reply to Thread