QRYMFORM ? - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on QRYMFORM ? - IBM AS400 ; Is there a way to position the date-time and page number to the top of the page 'VS' the default bottom of the page....

  1. QRYMFORM ?

    Is there a way to position the date-time and page number to the top of
    the page 'VS' the default bottom of the page.

  2. Re: QRYMFORM ?

    Yes. (Caveat: this is from memory)

    You have to do STRQM, then work with the QMFORM. As I recall, there is a
    function key (F11?)to work with headers, and you can place &DATE and &PAGE
    on a header line.

    Then on the STRQMQRY form you have to say that you don't want the default
    date and page number.

    Sam

    "iseriesflorida" wrote in message
    > Is there a way to position the date-time and page number to the top of
    > the page 'VS' the default bottom of the page.

+ Reply to Thread