SAVSYS (SAVSECDTA) + DSPOBJD on profile ? V5R4-OS - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on SAVSYS (SAVSECDTA) + DSPOBJD on profile ? V5R4-OS - IBM AS400 ; If I look at profiles in qsys on save date and save command used I get real old dates and allot of blanks. I am doing a weekly savsys. Is it possible that the dspobjd data does not get updated ...

  1. SAVSYS (SAVSECDTA) + DSPOBJD on profile ? V5R4-OS

    If I look at profiles in qsys on save date and save command used I get
    real old dates and allot of blanks. I am doing a weekly savsys.

    Is it possible that the dspobjd data does not get updated by the
    savsys command??
    How can I tell when the last savsecdta was ran??

    Thanks.

  2. Re: SAVSYS (SAVSECDTA) + DSPOBJD on profile ? V5R4-OS

    iseriesflorida wrote in news:13634884-380f-43a3-
    9e49-ee9abb9a3db0@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:

    > If I look at profiles in qsys on save date and save command used I get
    > real old dates and allot of blanks. I am doing a weekly savsys.
    >
    > Is it possible that the dspobjd data does not get updated by the
    > savsys command??
    > How can I tell when the last savsecdta was ran??
    >
    > Thanks.

    DSPLOG PERIOD((*AVAIL *BEGIN)) MSGID(CPC3733)

    --
    Ad,

    What's The Use Of Getting Sober
    (When You're Gonna Get Drunk Again)