DSP 9000 - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on DSP 9000 - IBM AS400 ; Are there any as400 Tutorials dealing with this or any good tutorials in general, Anyhelp would be apprereciated. Thanks...

  1. DSP 9000

    Are there any as400 Tutorials dealing with this or any good tutorials
    in general,

    Anyhelp would be apprereciated.

    Thanks

  2. Re: DSP 9000

    On Sep 5, 10:42*am, NomadicWorker wrote:
    > Are there any as400 Tutorials dealing with this or any good tutorials
    > in general,
    >
    > Anyhelp would be apprereciated.
    >
    > Thanks

    What is a DSP9000??

  3. Re: DSP 9000

    On Sep 5, 1:56*pm, iseriesflorida wrote:
    > On Sep 5, 10:42*am, NomadicWorker wrote:
    >
    > > Are there any as400 Tutorials dealing with this or any good tutorials
    > > in general,

    > > Anyhelp would be apprereciated.

    > > Thanks

    > What is a DSP9000??

    supposed to be the software on the as400 I had an interview for today.

  4. Re: DSP 9000

    On Sep 5, 12:10*pm, NomadicWorker wrote:
    > On Sep 5, 1:56*pm, iseriesflorida wrote:
    >
    > > On Sep 5, 10:42*am, NomadicWorker wrote:

    > > > Are there any as400 Tutorials dealing with this or any good tutorials
    > > > in general,

    > > > Anyhelp would be apprereciated.

    > > > Thanks

    > > What is a DSP9000??

    > supposed to be the software on the as400 I had an interview for today.

    Sorry, no ideas on this.

+ Reply to Thread