Good morning to all.

I'm trying to figure out how pulldown menus works in RPG. I have succeeded
in creating one, but I'm looking for additional information about (1) the
use of indicators for show/hide a voice on the menu and (2) the use of a
variable in the main program to define the voice text.
Here's an example of my pulldown menu:

A R PULL5
A*%%TS SD 20080901 171144 MAR REL-V5R4M0 5722-WDS
A KEEP
A PULLDOWN(*NOSLTIND)
A WDWBORDER((*COLOR BLU) (*DSPATR RI)-
A (*CHAR ' '))
A P5CHOI 2Y 0B 1 2SNGCHCFLD
A CHCAVAIL((*COLOR WHT) (*DSPATR HI))
A CHCUNAVAIL((*COLOR RED))
A CHOICE(1 '>Option 1')
A CHOICE(2 '>Option 2')
A CHOICE(3 '>Option 3')
A CHOICE(4 '>Option 4')
A CHOICE(5 '>Option 5')
A CHOICE(6 '>Option 6')
A CHOICE(7 '>Option 7')
A CHOICE(8 '>Option 8')
A 01 CHOICE(9 '>Option 9')
A CHOICE(10 &TX0510)
A TX0510 12A P

Here's a simple example I found with both the information I need:
http://82.94.219.20/~marcvos/books/p...vfsr400218.htm

My problems are that if I set the indicator 01=ON in the program, the video
still don't change and option 9 remains hidden. Also if I use the variable
TX0510 to define a text in the main program (but I don't define it) when the
program compiles returns a 7030 error, as if it can't "see" the variable in
the DDS.
Where am I wrong?

Thanks in advance (and excuse me for my bad english).
--
Kid Of The Century