Hi

A while ago I've connected my 9407-515 to HMC V7 and created i5OS
partition which uses all hardware in system, partition ID is 1.

Then I tried to create linux partition so I've deactivated partition ID
1, created another i5OS partition which doesn't use all hardware.
After that I was able to create linux partition (0,5 CPU, 50% RAM),
dedicated LAN adapter and storage shared with i5OS LPAR.

After that my i5OS LPAR ID is 2, and linux LPAR ID is 3.

I wanted to remove LPAR with ID 1 but system doesn't allow me to do it.

Can I somehow change my LPAR ID 1 configuration to not to use all
hardware in server ?

Tomasz