free login via internet - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on free login via internet - IBM AS400 ; hi, i want a free login to as/400 server via internet. can u plz tell me how can i connect my pc to server via internet. i want to do practice of as/400 like rpg n clp programing. plz sugest ...

  1. free login via internet

    hi,
    i want a free login to as/400 server via internet.
    can u plz tell me how can i connect my pc to server via internet.
    i want to do practice of as/400 like rpg n clp programing.
    plz sugest me the way for connection as soon as possible.
    plz send me the details to my e-mail id, i.e. krishn.cool143@gmail.com
    send mail soon..thanks.

  2. Re: free login via internet

    Try http://www.rzkh.de/english/indexeng.html

    You can get higher access if you need more than the free account, but
    it will suffice for general programming.

    On Aug 20, 10:54*am, krishn.cool...@gmail.com wrote:
    > hi,
    > i want a free login to as/400 server via internet.
    > can u plz tell me how can i connect my pc to server via internet.
    > i want to do practice of as/400 like rpg n clp programing.
    > plz sugest me the way for connection as soon as possible.
    > plz send me the details to my e-mail id, i.e. krishn.cool...@gmail.com
    > send mail soon..thanks.

+ Reply to Thread