Very short term iSeries C++ SQL CLI Contractor neeeded - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Very short term iSeries C++ SQL CLI Contractor neeeded - IBM AS400 ; We are looking for a very capable person to do some short term contract work. Might be worth it to you to make a few bucks on the side. We will provide technical documents that hopefully will provide you enough ...

  1. Very short term iSeries C++ SQL CLI Contractor neeeded

    We are looking for a very capable person to do some short term
    contract work. Might be worth it to you to make a few bucks on the
    side. We will provide technical documents that hopefully will provide
    you enough information so that you can begin coding right off the
    bat. Here is a short list of requirements:

    Expertise in the following areas is a requirement:

    C++ development on the iSeries (CRTCPPMOD, CRTPGM, etc)
    SQL CLI
    Integrated File System

    If you have experience with Xerces (XML Toolkit, etc) that's a plus.

    The target OS release is V5R2M0.

    Contact me if you're interested. I may quiz you pretty heavily. You
    may provide code samples, etc as proof of your capabilities (please
    don't provide any proprietary code from your company). A resume would
    be great.

    Thanks!

  2. Re: Very short term iSeries C++ SQL CLI Contractor neeeded

    Mr. K.V.B.L. wrote:
    > <>
    >
    > Thanks!

    Please use an appropriate group for your messages; e.g. alt.jobs.as400

    Thanks.

    Regards, Chuck

+ Reply to Thread