We are looking for a very capable person to do some short term
contract work. Might be worth it to you to make a few bucks on the
side. We will provide technical documents that hopefully will provide
you enough information so that you can begin coding right off the
bat. Here is a short list of requirements:

Expertise in the following areas is a requirement:

C++ development on the iSeries (CRTCPPMOD, CRTPGM, etc)
SQL CLI
Integrated File System

If you have experience with Xerces (XML Toolkit, etc) that's a plus.

The target OS release is V5R2M0.

Contact me if you're interested. I may quiz you pretty heavily. You
may provide code samples, etc as proof of your capabilities (please
don't provide any proprietary code from your company). A resume would
be great. Thanks!