AS400 in windows domain integration with another windows domain - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on AS400 in windows domain integration with another windows domain - IBM AS400 ; Currently we acquired a company that has AS400 with Kerberos auth/ iSeries navigator in a Windows domain. We built a one way trust to their domain that allows us to access their resources. One of those resources is the AS400 ...

  1. AS400 in windows domain integration with another windows domain

    Currently we acquired a company that has AS400 with Kerberos auth/
    iSeries navigator in a Windows domain. We built a one way trust to
    their domain that allows us to access their resources. One of those
    resources is the AS400 but we are having trouble integrating the
    iSeries navigator work with another domain. Any suggestions? Advise?
    Thank you in advance!

  2. Re: AS400 in windows domain integration with another windows domain

    On Aug 18, 5:36*pm, tc wrote:
    > Currently we acquired a company that has AS400 with Kerberos auth/
    > iSeries navigator in a Windows domain. We built a one way trust to
    > their domain that allows us to access their resources. One of those
    > resources is the AS400 but we are having trouble integrating the
    > iSeries navigator work with another domain. Any suggestions? Advise?
    > Thank you in advance!

    Maybe a port issue, is there a way to bypass the kerberos at all to
    verify??

+ Reply to Thread