Printing solution to track pages - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Printing solution to track pages - IBM AS400 ; We are looking for a Printing soln on iseries/as400 which will allow us to track our pages printed by user. Is there one available ?...

  1. Printing solution to track pages

    We are looking for a Printing soln on iseries/as400 which will allow
    us to track our pages printed by user.
    Is there one available ?

  2. Re: Printing solution to track pages

    On Aug 12, 11:59*am, San wrote:
    > We are looking for a Printing soln on iseries/as400 which will *allow
    > us to track our pages printed by user.
    > *Is there one available ?

    I believe job accounting or ISERIES Performance Tools could do this
    for you.

+ Reply to Thread