Installing Client Access on Terminal Services? - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Installing Client Access on Terminal Services? - IBM AS400 ; We have V5R4 and I am about to attempt installing client access on a Windows Server 2003 terminal services machine. Any tips or gotchas for this? Thanks!...

  1. Installing Client Access on Terminal Services?

    We have V5R4 and I am about to attempt installing client access on a Windows
    Server 2003 terminal services machine.

    Any tips or gotchas for this?

    Thanks!

  2. Re: Installing Client Access on Terminal Services?

    Seemed to go OK, using the Add/Remove Programs. I have to choose "Relax"
    security mode so they can save client config changes to the registry.

    "just bob" wrote in message
    news:_6ednXJrLpK0xwbVnZ2dnUVZ_gCdnZ2d@supernews.co m...
    > We have V5R4 and I am about to attempt installing client access on a
    > Windows Server 2003 terminal services machine.
    >
    > Any tips or gotchas for this?
    >
    > Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread