best company for older Mapics version support? - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on best company for older Mapics version support? - IBM AS400 ; Hi, I am looking for recommendations for a company preferably close to the CT area that could bail us out of a critical problem with MAPICS version dated from the 80s thru the 90s. I am learning programming etc but ...

  1. best company for older Mapics version support?

    Hi, I am looking for recommendations for a company preferably close to
    the CT area that could bail us out of a critical problem with MAPICS
    version dated from the 80s thru the 90s. I am learning programming etc
    but if we had some critical error the entire operations of the company
    would come to a grinding halt if I could not figure it out quickly and
    of course you guys may or may not be able to help me considering we do
    have some customized changes to the programs. We have no issue right
    now but we did have a scare recently.

    thanks a bunch!

  2. Re: best company for older Mapics version support?

    On Jul 31, 9:52*am, Malak wrote:
    > Hi, I am looking for recommendations for a company preferably close to
    > the CT area that could bail us out of a critical problem with MAPICS
    > version dated from the 80s thru the 90s. I am learning programming etc
    > but if we had some critical error the entire operations of the company
    > would come to a grinding halt if I could not figure it out quickly and
    > of course you guys may or may not be able to help me considering we do
    > have some customized changes to the programs. We have no issue right
    > now but we did have a scare recently.
    >
    > thanks a bunch!

    We have used Merittech and been happy. They have a NY address, but
    have support all over New England.
    315-234-4545 or contact swidrick merittech.com

  3. Re: best company for older Mapics version support?

    On Aug 1, 10:57*am, Graybeard wrote:
    > On Jul 31, 9:52*am, Malak wrote:
    >
    > > Hi, I am looking for recommendations for a company preferably close to
    > > the CT area that could bail us out of a critical problem with MAPICS
    > > version dated from the 80s thru the 90s. I am learning programming etc
    > > but if we had some critical error the entire operations of the company
    > > would come to a grinding halt if I could not figure it out quickly and
    > > of course you guys may or may not be able to help me considering we do
    > > have some customized changes to the programs. We have no issue right
    > > now but we did have a scare recently.

    > > thanks a bunch!

    > We have used Merittech and been happy. They have a NY address, but
    > have support all over New England.
    > 315-234-4545 *or contact *swidrick merittech.com

    Thanks a bunch. I'll look them up.

+ Reply to Thread