PSHBTNCHC default selection? - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on PSHBTNCHC default selection? - IBM AS400 ; Hi all, I can't see anything in the documentation about how to change the default button selections. For example if I have the following: A R RECORD A F1 2Y 0B 24 02PSHBTNFLD A PSHBTNCHC(1 'Button1' CF01) A PSHBTNCHC(2 'Button2' ...

  1. PSHBTNCHC default selection?

    Hi all,

    I can't see anything in the documentation about how to change the
    default button selections. For example if I have the following:

    A R RECORD
    A F1 2Y 0B 24 02PSHBTNFLD
    A PSHBTNCHC(1 'Button1'
    CF01)
    A PSHBTNCHC(2 'Button2'
    CF02)

    Button1 will always be highlighted upon display. Is there any way to
    have Button2 highlighted other than actually moving Button2 to the
    left of Button1?

    Thanks

  2. Re: PSHBTNCHC default selection?

    On Jul 29, 11:44*am, freetet...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I can't see anything in the documentation about how to change the
    > default button selections. *For example if I have the following:
    >
    > * * *A * * * * *R RECORD
    > * * *A * * * * * *F1 * * * * * * 2Y 0B 24 02PSHBTNFLD
    > * * *A * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *PSHBTNCHC(1 'Button1'
    > CF01)
    > * * *A * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *PSHBTNCHC(2 'Button2'
    > CF02)
    >
    > Button1 will always be highlighted upon display. *Is there any way to
    > have Button2 highlighted other than actually moving Button2 to the
    > left of Button1?
    >
    > Thanks

    DDS reference mentions CHCCTL being applicable to PSHBTNCHC, however,
    the following code doesn't work either. I've changed CTL1 to 0 and
    CTL2 to 1 before displaying the record but Button1 is always selected
    by default.
    A R RECORD
    A BUTTON 2Y 0B 10 4PSHBTNFLD
    A PSHBTNCHC(1 'Button1')