MIMIX Replication Partition ? - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on MIMIX Replication Partition ? - IBM AS400 ; How are replicated passwords for QSECOFR and QSYSORP usually maintained. How is PM400 and service director dealt with. Thanks....

  1. MIMIX Replication Partition ?

    How are replicated passwords for QSECOFR and QSYSORP usually
    maintained.

    How is PM400 and service director dealt with.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: MIMIX Replication Partition ?

    Hi.

    As far as I know in default MIMIX doesn't replicate any of Q* userprofiles.

    Tomasz

    iseriesflorida pisze:
    > How are replicated passwords for QSECOFR and QSYSORP usually
    > maintained.
    >
    > How is PM400 and service director dealt with.
    >
    > Thanks.

  3. Re: MIMIX Replication Partition ?

    have you considered contacting LakeViewTech (aka Vision Solutions)
    www.mimix.com

    "iseriesflorida" wrote in message
    > How are replicated passwords for QSECOFR and QSYSORP usually
    > maintained.
    >
    > How is PM400 and service director dealt with.
    >
    > Thanks.

  4. Re: MIMIX Replication Partition ?

    On Jul 28, 6:40*am, tomasz wrote:
    > Hi.
    >
    > As far as I know in default MIMIX doesn't replicate any of Q* userprofiles.
    >
    > Tomasz
    >
    > iseriesflorida pisze:
    >

    > > How are replicated passwords for QSECOFR and QSYSORP usually
    > > maintained.

    > > How is PM400 and service director dealt with.

    > > Thanks.- Hide quoted text -

    MIMIX is usually setup so that all profiles are replicated excluding
    the Q* profiles. They can be replicated if the client really wants
    them. Just add a QSECOFR entry or QSYSOPR entry. I would look thru a
    customers user profiles to verify that there are not any other user
    USRPRFs that start with a Q.

+ Reply to Thread