TOM GUGGER
INDEPENDENT RECRUITER
tgugger@bex.net
419-537-9447

INOVIS/ EDI/ RPG/ Contract/ MI

We have an immediate need for an AS400 person with INOVIS, EDI (Preferably Trusted Link) and RPG. This is for a 3 month
plus contract. The contract starts in early August and will continue
until the end of the year.

The contract is located in the Jackson, Michigan area, about 20
Miles South of Lansing, MI. This is a low cost area.

If interested and qualified, please send resume and all inclusive rate
1099 or C to C. We would like to have an early August start date.
Email resume and rate to tgugger@bex.net

http://www.usenet.com