Double Sided Printing - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Double Sided Printing - IBM AS400 ; Hello all. I'm trying to get my printer to print double sided from the iseries. I'm trying to figure out if it's a setting on the printer itself or an option in either the outputq or writer. Has anyone sucesfully ...

  1. Double Sided Printing

    Hello all.

    I'm trying to get my printer to print double sided from the iseries.
    I'm trying to figure out if it's a setting on the printer itself or an
    option in either the outputq or writer.
    Has anyone sucesfully been able to do this before?

  2. Re: Double Sided Printing

    Pol wrote in news:26e5c5c8-a58a-4abe-a3c0-
    c9705fe7155f@w7g2000hsa.googlegroups.com:

    > Hello all.
    >
    > I'm trying to get my printer to print double sided from the iseries.
    > I'm trying to figure out if it's a setting on the printer itself or an
    > option in either the outputq or writer.
    > Has anyone sucesfully been able to do this before?

    ovrprtf duplex(*yes) or chgprtf duplex(*yes)

    --
    Ad,

    What's The Use Of Getting Sober
    (When You're Gonna Get Drunk Again)

  3. Re: Double Sided Printing

    On Jul 23, 4:38*pm, Ad wrote:
    > Pol wrote in news:26e5c5c8-a58a-4abe-a3c0-
    > c9705fe71...@w7g2000hsa.googlegroups.com:
    >
    > > Hello all.

    > > I'm trying to get my printer to print double sided from the iseries.
    > > I'm trying to figure out if it's a setting on the printer itself or an
    > > option in either the outputq or writer.
    > > Has anyone sucesfully been able to do this before?

    > ovrprtf duplex(*yes) or chgprtf duplex(*yes)
    >
    > --
    > Ad,
    >
    > What's The Use Of Getting Sober
    > (When You're Gonna Get Drunk Again)

    Ad,

    Thanks for that. You confirm what i thought that it can only be
    changed at file level. I had thought something on the actual (virtual)
    printer could be changed for all prints.

    Thanks again.

+ Reply to Thread