anzobjcvn - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on anzobjcvn - IBM AS400 ; I ran this on my system to prep for 6.1 I have 2 modules in one library that say "Some lost attributes" and 3 in another. What report do I run to figure out which modules/programs have the "some lost ...

  1. anzobjcvn

    I ran this on my system to prep for 6.1

    I have 2 modules in one library that say "Some lost attributes" and 3
    in another. What report do I run to figure out which modules/programs
    have the "some lost attributes??? It doesn't show up in the *ALLDTL
    report, nor if I run one on the individual library...

    I am guessing the one that has 3 "some lost attributes" are because
    the three programs are "SYSTEM" state??? (Peekplus from Bytware).

    The library with 2 that has "some lost attributes" I have no idea.

    WRKDBF library doesn't convert. Wish it did, that's a useful utility.

    Anyone have a better idea how to get what I need from ANZOBJCVN???

    thanks,
    ga

    ga
    nospam@nospam.fmctc.com

  2. Re: anzobjcvn

    Bill Reger (the author of WRKDBF) announced today that he will port it
    to 6.1. See:

    http://archive.midrange.com/midrange.../msg00709.html

    --Dave

    ga wrote:
    > I ran this on my system to prep for 6.1
    >
    > I have 2 modules in one library that say "Some lost attributes" and 3
    > in another. What report do I run to figure out which modules/programs
    > have the "some lost attributes??? It doesn't show up in the *ALLDTL
    > report, nor if I run one on the individual library...
    >
    > I am guessing the one that has 3 "some lost attributes" are because
    > the three programs are "SYSTEM" state??? (Peekplus from Bytware).
    >
    > The library with 2 that has "some lost attributes" I have no idea.
    >
    > WRKDBF library doesn't convert. Wish it did, that's a useful utility.
    >
    > Anyone have a better idea how to get what I need from ANZOBJCVN???
    >
    > thanks,
    > ga
    >
    > ga
    > nospam@nospam.fmctc.com