Anyone using TinyXML??? - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Anyone using TinyXML??? - IBM AS400 ; I've compiled the TinyXML package with CRTCPPMOD on the source files and put it all in a *BNDDIR. I've written a main() C++ file and created a TiXmlDocument and tried calling LoadFile() on a file in my IFS directory. I've ...

  1. Anyone using TinyXML???

    I've compiled the TinyXML package with CRTCPPMOD on the source files
    and put it all in a *BNDDIR. I've written a main() C++ file and
    created a TiXmlDocument and tried calling LoadFile() on a file in my
    IFS directory. I've compiled TinyXML with *IFSIO and my main()
    program with *IFSIO but LoadFile() in all of it's forms returns 0. Of
    course my xml file is there but I can't get TinyXML to get it loaded
    up.

    Anyone got a clue? I dont'. BTW, what's the difference between
    *IFSIO and *IF64SIO and do all the *MODULES need to be compiled with
    the same option?

    Thanks!

  2. Re: Anyone using TinyXML???

    Mr. K.V.B.L. wrote:
    > I've compiled the TinyXML package with CRTCPPMOD on the source files
    > and put it all in a *BNDDIR. I've written a main() C++ file and
    > created a TiXmlDocument and tried calling LoadFile() on a file in my
    > IFS directory. I've compiled TinyXML with *IFSIO and my main()
    > program with *IFSIO but LoadFile() in all of it's forms returns 0. Of
    > course my xml file is there but I can't get TinyXML to get it loaded
    > up.
    >
    > Anyone got a clue? I dont'. BTW, what's the difference between
    > *IFSIO and *IF64SIO and do all the *MODULES need to be compiled with
    > the same option?
    >
    > Thanks!

    I'm not familiar with the package, but if you have the source, one
    thought is to compile with DBGVIEW(*SOURCE) and step through it using a
    debugger during a call to LoadFile(). That might give some clues.

    --
    Karl Hanson

+ Reply to Thread