wrkdbf - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on wrkdbf - IBM AS400 ; I downloaded and used wrkdbf a couple of times, kind of a handy tool for a few unique situations I had. I don't think it will run on v6r1??? I ran anzobjcvn and it comes up with about 40 programs ...

  1. wrkdbf

    I downloaded and used wrkdbf a couple of times, kind of a handy tool
    for a few unique situations I had. I don't think it will run on
    v6r1??? I ran anzobjcvn and it comes up with about 40 programs that
    won't convert.

    Any alternatives or suggestions?

    thanks. ga
    ga
    nospam@nospam.fmctc.com

  2. Re: wrkdbf

    As far as I know WRKDBF is not supported any longer. Instead of WRKDBF you may consider to use my
    Peek/400 utility. It is Freeware.

    http://www.tools400.de/English/Peek_400/peek_400.html

    Regards,

    Thomas.

    ga schrieb:
    > I downloaded and used wrkdbf a couple of times, kind of a handy tool
    > for a few unique situations I had. I don't think it will run on
    > v6r1??? I ran anzobjcvn and it comes up with about 40 programs that
    > won't convert.
    >
    > Any alternatives or suggestions?
    >
    > thanks. ga
    > ga
    > nospam@nospam.fmctc.com

  3. Re: wrkdbf

    Hi,

    just check the following thread.
    Bill Reger announced to make WRKDBF available for Release 6.1
    http://archive.midrange.com/midrange.../msg00709.html

    Birgitta

+ Reply to Thread