Using JDBC in SQLRPGLE program - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Using JDBC in SQLRPGLE program - IBM AS400 ; Does anyone have a working example of using a JDBC call to an MS- SQLSERVER DB. I am in research mode to read data from and write/update data to a MS- SQLServer instead of using exported data from the server ...

  1. Using JDBC in SQLRPGLE program

    Does anyone have a working example of using a JDBC call to an MS-
    SQLSERVER DB.

    I am in research mode to read data from and write/update data to a MS-
    SQLServer instead of using exported data from the server which is
    FTP'd to and from my AS/400. I would like to just directly work with
    the data.

  2. Re: Using JDBC in SQLRPGLE program

    On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:08:11 -0700, JTF wrote:

    > Does anyone have a working example of using a JDBC call to an MS-
    > SQLSERVER DB.
    >
    > I am in research mode to read data from and write/update data to a MS-
    > SQLServer instead of using exported data from the server which is FTP'd
    > to and from my AS/400. I would like to just directly work with the
    > data.

    Go to the systeminetwork.com site and do a search there. Scott Klement
    has some excellent articles on how to get this working.

    Jason

    http://www.usenet.com

+ Reply to Thread