IRC Chat - IBM AS400

  1. IRC Chat

    Does anyone know of some good system i specific chat rooms?

    Shoe

    http://www.usenet.com

  2. Re: IRC Chat

    On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 23:38:58 -0500, Stupid Shoe wrote:

    > Does anyone know of some good system i specific chat rooms?
    >
    > Shoe

    > http://www.usenet.com

    I found #RPG-RPG"ile on EFnet, but can't seem to find any others. In
    fact the one I did find seems to be abandoned.

    Shoe

    http://www.usenet.com

  3. Re: IRC Chat

    On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 23:38:58 -0500, Stupid Shoe wrote:

    > Does anyone know of some good system i specific chat rooms?
    >
    > Shoe

    > http://www.usenet.com

    Also, on the UnderNet network there is a channel called #as400 Does not
    seem to get much use so let's get over there and start chatting!

    Shoe

    http://www.usenet.com

  4. Re: IRC Chat

    On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 12:20:44 -0500, Stupid Shoe wrote:

    > On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 23:38:58 -0500, Stupid Shoe wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone know of some good system i specific chat rooms?
    >>
    >> Shoe
    >>
    >> Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    >> http://www.usenet.com

    > I found #RPG-RPG"ile on EFnet, but can't seem to find any others. In
    > fact the one I did find seems to be abandoned.
    >
    > Shoe

    > http://www.usenet.com

    This is a good channel. If you get a chance get on here and let's get
    chatting!

    Shoe

    http://www.usenet.com

  5. Re: IRC Chat

    On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 23:38:58 -0500, Stupid Shoe wrote:

    > Does anyone know of some good system i specific chat rooms?
    >
    > Shoe

    http://www.usenet.com

+ Reply to Thread