Looking for an "AS/400 Level 2 (Information Security)" in - SouthDakota - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Looking for an "AS/400 Level 2 (Information Security)" in - SouthDakota - IBM AS400 ; Dear all, "This is an high priority job" Looking for an "AS/400 Level 2 (Information Security)" in - South Dakota Information Security Skills: a)Responsible for maintaining the security frameworks for the AS400 systems b)Responsible for system security planning, developing, and ...

  1. Looking for an "AS/400 Level 2 (Information Security)" in - SouthDakota

    Dear all,

    "This is an high priority job"

    Looking for an "AS/400 Level 2 (Information Security)" in - South
    Dakota

    Information Security Skills:

    a)Responsible for maintaining the security frameworks for the AS400
    systems
    b)Responsible for system security planning, developing, and
    implementing security policies
    c)Ensures successful implementation and maintenance of the defined
    standards
    d)Ensures compliance of IT Security Policies
    e)Provides support in security management and security architect
    standards and documentations
    f)Provides technical support and consultation for enhancement of and
    change to security configuration
    g)Evaluates information systems security risks
    h)Conducts analysis/troubleshooting of all information security
    related issues, proactively assesses risks and implements solutions.

    Intermediate Security Administration Skills:
    Ability to determine security events via Security Audit Journal
    (QAUDJRN)
    Ability to create queries using Query/400
    iSeries Navigator experience

    Rate: would be around $42/hr.
    Duration: 6-12 months (extendable)
    Location: Sioux Falls, SD

    --

    Thanks and Regards,

    Prabhu K.
    Sr Technical Recruiter.
    Levanture Inc.,( Formerly Known as IntelDyne Group Inc)
    46090 Lake Center Plaza, Suite # 302, Sterling, VA 20165.
    Direct: 703-574-2916 / 703-880-8500 / 703-880-8499 ,
    Fax:703-421-7775
    prabhu@leavanture.com| www.leavanture.com

    IM : prabhu.recruiter
    Gtalk : prabhumandhar

  2. Re: Looking for an "AS/400 Level 2 (Information Security)" in -South Dakota

    On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 11:34:25 -0700, Prabhu wrote:

    > Dear all,
    >
    > "This is an high priority job"
    >
    > Looking for an "AS/400 Level 2 (Information Security)" in - South
    > Dakota
    >
    > Information Security Skills:
    >
    > a)Responsible for maintaining the security frameworks for the AS400
    > systems
    > b)Responsible for system security planning, developing, and implementing
    > security policies
    > c)Ensures successful implementation and maintenance of the defined
    > standards
    > d)Ensures compliance of IT Security Policies e)Provides support in
    > security management and security architect standards and documentations
    > f)Provides technical support and consultation for enhancement of and
    > change to security configuration
    > g)Evaluates information systems security risks h)Conducts
    > analysis/troubleshooting of all information security related issues,
    > proactively assesses risks and implements solutions.
    >
    > Intermediate Security Administration Skills: Ability to determine
    > security events via Security Audit Journal (QAUDJRN)
    > Ability to create queries using Query/400 iSeries Navigator experience
    >
    > Rate: would be around $42/hr.
    > Duration: 6-12 months (extendable)
    > Location: Sioux Falls, SD
    >

    > --
    >
    > Thanks and Regards,
    >
    > Prabhu K.
    > Sr Technical Recruiter.
    > Levanture Inc.,( Formerly Known as IntelDyne Group Inc) 46090 Lake
    > Center Plaza, Suite # 302, Sterling, VA 20165. Direct: 703-574-2916 /
    > 703-880-8500 / 703-880-8499 , Fax:703-421-7775
    > prabhu@leavanture.com| www.leavanture.com
    >
    > IM : prabhu.recruiter
    > Gtalk : prabhumandhar

    Why are there never any full time positions?

    Shoe

    http://www.usenet.com

  3. Re: Looking for an "AS/400 Level 2 (Information Security)" in - SouthDakota

    Stupid Shoe wrote:
    > On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 11:34:25 -0700, Prabhu wrote:
    >
    >> <>
    >>

    > Why are there never any full time positions?

    I concur. My reply however, is also for my /snip/ commentary; i.e.
    alt.jobs.as400 is the NG with a charter sponsoring job postings.

    Regards, Chuck

+ Reply to Thread