Help! - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Help! - IBM AS400 ; I just now applying position as RPG programmer.. I am not understand yet about this.. I wish u all willing to help me give an tutorials about RPG program, send to my mail, ayoen.nink@gmail.com or ayoen_nink@yahoo.com thx very much for ...

  1. Help!

    I just now applying position as RPG programmer..
    I am not understand yet about this..

    I wish u all willing to help me give an tutorials about RPG program,
    send to my mail,
    ayoen.nink@gmail.com or ayoen_nink@yahoo.com

    thx very much for u'r attention.....

  2. Re: Help!

    On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 19:49:08 -0700, Nona kecil wrote:

    > I just now applying position as RPG programmer.. I am not understand yet
    > about this..
    >
    > I wish u all willing to help me give an tutorials about RPG program,
    > send to my mail,
    > ayoen.nink@gmail.com or ayoen_nink@yahoo.com
    >
    > thx very much for u'r attention.....

    Why in the world would you apply for a job that you have no idea how to
    do?

    http://www.usenet.com

  3. Re: Help!

    Nona kecil wrote:
    > I just now applying position as RPG programmer..
    > I am not understand yet about this..
    >
    > I wish u all willing to help me give an tutorials about RPG program,
    > send to my mail,
    > ayoen.nink@gmail.com or ayoen_nink@yahoo.com
    >
    > thx very much for u'r attention.....

    Well, you must like a good challange :-)

    You can read about RPG/RPGLE/DB2 and more in IBM's homepages.
    E.g. for V5R3
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...ahg/icmain.htm

    --
    /Anders