XML C++ APIs????? - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on XML C++ APIs????? - IBM AS400 ; I'm looking for some APIs on the 400 that can 'inhale' some XML and create an accessible object much like the .NET XmlDocument, XmlNodeList, etc give you. Can someone point to a good reference on the net? The stuff I've ...

  1. XML C++ APIs?????

    I'm looking for some APIs on the 400 that can 'inhale' some XML and
    create an accessible object much like the .NET XmlDocument,
    XmlNodeList, etc give you.

    Can someone point to a good reference on the net? The stuff I've
    found here is rather dated and not available anymore. Our dev box is
    on on V5R2.

  2. Re: XML C++ APIs?????

    il 22/05/2008 19.08, Scrive Mr. K.V.B.L. 40765384:
    > I'm looking for some APIs on the 400 that can 'inhale' some XML and
    > create an accessible object much like the .NET XmlDocument,
    > XmlNodeList, etc give you.
    >
    > Can someone point to a good reference on the net? The stuff I've
    > found here is rather dated and not available anymore. Our dev box is
    > on on V5R2.

    search in http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/

  3. Re: XML C++ APIs?????

    On 22 Mag, 19:08, "Mr. K.V.B.L." wrote:
    > I'm looking for some APIs on the 400 that can 'inhale' some XML and
    > create an accessible object much like the .NET XmlDocument,
    > XmlNodeList, etc give you.
    >
    > Can someone point to a good reference on the net? The stuff I've
    > found here is rather dated and not available anymore. Our dev box is
    > on on V5R2.

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce.../rzamjmain.htm

+ Reply to Thread