PCI - credit card security - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on PCI - credit card security - IBM AS400 ; What is your shop doing to comply with the PCI standards? Developing inhouse encyption or packaged software?...

  1. PCI - credit card security

    What is your shop doing to comply with the PCI standards? Developing
    inhouse encyption or packaged software?

  2. Re: PCI - credit card security

    On May 9, 10:31*am, eknight wrote:
    > What is your shop doing to comply with the PCI standards? Developing
    > inhouse encyption or packaged software?

    We use Curbstone Card - 100% compliant, reliable and the best credit
    card processing software I have found for the I-series.

  3. Re: PCI - credit card security

    On May 13, 2:06*pm, Dave wrote:
    > On May 9, 10:31*am, eknight wrote:
    >
    > > What is your shop doing to comply with the PCI standards? Developing
    > > inhouse encyption or packaged software?

    > We use Curbstone Card - 100% compliant, reliable and the best credit
    > card processing software I have found for the I-series.

    Thanks for your reply. We have software to do the authorization. The
    problem appears to be making sure any place we store the cc number
    must be encrypted. The group working on it here are encrypting thru a
    trigger. Seems they've been working on it forever. They are using a
    sequence key to associate the encrypted cc.

+ Reply to Thread