JDBC Connection - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on JDBC Connection - IBM AS400 ; We have an applicaiton running on WAS v6. I can get to the login page fine but when I try to login the following error appears in the log file. [5/8/08 11:40:18:787 PDT] 00000022 SystemOut O In LogIn.jsp catch:com.ssaglobal.shcm.SHCMException: Could ...

  1. JDBC Connection

    We have an applicaiton running on WAS v6. I can get to the login page
    fine but when I try to login the following error appears in the log
    file.

    [5/8/08 11:40:18:787 PDT] 00000022 SystemOut O In LogIn.jsp
    catch:com.ssaglobal.shcm.SHCMException: Could not get connection from
    connection pool.

    Anyone have any idea where to start on this?

    Any help pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.

    Thad Rizzi

  2. Re: JDBC Connection

    Have you successfully tested the Connection Pool from the WebSphere
    Admin Console?

  3. Re: JDBC Connection

    On May 9, 5:02*am, "walker.l2" wrote:
    > Have you successfully tested the Connection Pool from the WebSphere
    > Admin Console?

    Going to do that with IBM today. It is not a Websphere data source
    though so I am not sure what that will mean. Obviously I haven't had
    the opportunity to work with this much.

+ Reply to Thread