OS400 Headless AWT - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on OS400 Headless AWT - IBM AS400 ; Hello, I am getting the following error. When playiung around with Jasper Reports on my i5. java.awt.AWTError: AWT class or API used without specifying property os400.awt.native=true or java.awt.headless=true To rectify this I tried the following in my CL. ADDENVVAR ENVVAR(QIBM_RPG_JAVA_PROPERTIES) ...

  1. OS400 Headless AWT

    Hello,

    I am getting the following error. When playiung around with Jasper
    Reports on my i5.

    java.awt.AWTError: AWT class or API used without specifying property
    os400.awt.native=true or java.awt.headless=true

    To rectify this I tried the following in my CL.

    ADDENVVAR ENVVAR(QIBM_RPG_JAVA_PROPERTIES) +
    VALUE('-Djava.version=1.4;+
    -Djava.awt.headless=true;+
    -Dos400.awt.native=true;')

    I am still getting the error.

    My SystemDefault.properies looks like the following:

    java.version=1.4
    java.awt.headless=true
    os400.awt.native=true

    Any ideas?

    Thanks,
    Jeff

  2. Re: OS400 Headless AWT

    On Apr 23, 5:51*pm, slink...@gmail.com wrote:
    > My SystemDefault.properies looks like the following:
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Jeff

    That is the problem.. Someone mispelled properties. I guess posting
    to this forum helped me out because it forced me to read it again..

    Thank You,
    Jeff

+ Reply to Thread