Software to Flow-Chart CL's - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Software to Flow-Chart CL's - IBM AS400 ; Hi 400 Guru's, We are looking into getting software to assist us with Flow-Charting CL programs. I was wondering if anyone in this Newsgroup might have some suggestions, experiences, etc., etc., that could be shared with me before I start ...

  1. Software to Flow-Chart CL's

    Hi 400 Guru's,

    We are looking into getting software to assist us with Flow-Charting
    CL programs. I was wondering if anyone in this Newsgroup might have
    some suggestions, experiences, etc., etc., that could be shared with
    me before I start blindly researching this. Maybe there is nothing
    out there?

    TIA
    that 1 guy

  2. Re: Software to Flow-Chart CL's

    if you CL programs need flow charting they are *way* too complex

    "that 1 guy" wrote in message
    > Hi 400 Guru's,
    >
    > We are looking into getting software to assist us with Flow-Charting
    > CL programs. I was wondering if anyone in this Newsgroup might have
    > some suggestions, experiences, etc., etc., that could be shared with
    > me before I start blindly researching this. Maybe there is nothing
    > out there?
    >
    > TIA
    > that 1 guy

  3. Re: Software to Flow-Chart CL's

    On Apr 22, 2:04 pm, that 1 guy wrote:
    > Hi 400 Guru's,
    >
    > We are looking into getting software to assist us with Flow-Charting
    > CL programs. I was wondering if anyone in this Newsgroup might have
    > some suggestions, experiences, etc., etc., that could be shared with
    > me before I start blindly researching this. Maybe there is nothing
    > out there?
    >
    > TIA
    > that 1 guy

    http://www.helpsystems.com/solutions/abstract.html

  4. Re: Software to Flow-Chart CL's

    On Apr 22, 8:37*pm, "Tim M" wrote:
    > if you CL programs need flow charting they are *way* too complex

    We inherited the software and yes the CL's are WAY TOO complex but
    we have a beast that we are trying to tame and until we can re-write
    the system we have to be able to understand the CL's. I will follow
    your link. Thank you for your assistance.

    peace
    that 1 guy

  5. Re: Software to Flow-Chart CL's

    > http://www.helpsystems.com/solutions/abstract.html