jt400.jar - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on jt400.jar - IBM AS400 ; I have enabled EIM to authenticate users via kerberos aginst my win2003 domain kontroler. allso enabled my web app to use the kerberos. Now i need to use the AS400 conn = new AS400(system,username,password) and i don't won't the user ...

  1. jt400.jar

    I have enabled EIM to authenticate users via kerberos aginst my win2003
    domain kontroler.
    allso enabled my web app to use the kerberos.
    Now i need to use the AS400 conn = new AS400(system,username,password) and i
    don't won't the user to have to enter the password.
    I have allso looked at the IBM documentation but havent been able to find
    anything on how to enable the jt400 to use the kerberos credentials.
    If anybody has a piece of kode that shows how to accomplish the use of AS400
    class with kerberos through EIM.
    Only the part where i have to give EIM the kerberos ticket and Use the
    AS400 without the password and username.

  2. Re: jt400.jar

    Have you looked at the JGSS information in the InfoCenter?:
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...v5r4/index.jsp

+ Reply to Thread