Who is deleting the spool file? - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Who is deleting the spool file? - IBM AS400 ; Or they may be clearing output queues. Does anybody have any recommendations on how to trap the culprits? Regards...

  1. Who is deleting the spool file?

    Or they may be clearing output queues. Does anybody have any
    recommendations on how to trap the culprits?

    Regards

  2. Re: Who is deleting the spool file?

    il 15/04/2008 13.37, Scrive GSER 40652392:
    > Or they may be clearing output queues. Does anybody have any
    > recommendations on how to trap the culprits?
    >
    > Regards

    Via AUDIT Journal with *SPLFDTA specified in QAUDLVL sysval.

  3. Re: Who is deleting the spool file?

    On 15 Apr, 15:10, "Dr.UgoGagliardelli"
    wrote:
    > il 15/04/2008 13.37, Scrive GSER 40652392:> Or they may be clearing outputqueues. Does anybody have any
    > > recommendations on how to trap the culprits?

    > > Regards

    > Via AUDIT Journal with *SPLFDTA specified in QAUDLVL sysval.
    >
    > --
    > Dr.Ugo Gagliardelli,Modena,ItalyCertifiedUindoscrasherAñe joAlcoolInside
    > Spaccamaroni andate a cagare/Spammers not welcome/Spammers vão à merda
    > Spamers iros a la mierda/Spamers allez vous faire foutre/Spammers loop
    > schijten/Spammers macht Euch vom Acker/Spamerzy wypierdalac'

    Cheers - found how to do this in another post in the group. With a
    bit of luck I'll either find who is deleting the files or be able to
    eliminate this being the root cause of another problem.

+ Reply to Thread