Who is deleting the spool file? - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Who is deleting the spool file? - IBM AS400 ; Or they may be clearing output queues. Does anybody have any recommendations on how to trap the culprits? Regards...

  1. Who is deleting the spool file?

    Or they may be clearing output queues. Does anybody have any
    recommendations on how to trap the culprits?

    Regards

  2. Re: Who is deleting the spool file?

    On Apr 15, 10:21 pm, GSER wrote:
    > Or they may be clearing output queues. Does anybody have any
    > recommendations on how to trap the culprits?
    >
    > Regards

    The only way I can think of is to turn *SPLFDTA auditing on.

  3. Re: Who is deleting the spool file?

    By default spool files are deleted as soon as they print. unless you
    change the printer device file or override it to keep spool files.
    "GSER" wrote in message
    > Or they may be clearing output queues. Does anybody have any
    > recommendations on how to trap the culprits?
    >
    > Regards

+ Reply to Thread