Simple question on HMC V7R3.2 - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Simple question on HMC V7R3.2 - IBM AS400 ; I have just installed HMC V7R3.2, but find no where to launch the ASMI menu. Can anyone guide me on this?...

  1. Simple question on HMC V7R3.2

    I have just installed HMC V7R3.2, but find no where to launch the ASMI menu.
    Can anyone guide me on this?

  2. Re: Simple question on HMC V7R3.2

    Hing On wrote:
    > I have just installed HMC V7R3.2, but find no where to launch the ASMI menu.
    > Can anyone guide me on this?

    It is accessed via your web browser now

  3. Re: Simple question on HMC V7R3.2

    On Jan 17, 10:12 am, "Hing On" wrote:
    > I have just installed HMC V7R3.2, but find no where to launch the ASMI menu.
    > Can anyone guide me on this?

    A list of HMC V6 to V7 task mappings can be found here:

    http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase...pandSection=-1

    Specifically, to launch ASM the document above says to select System
    Task - Operations > Advanced System Management (ASM)

+ Reply to Thread