Color OVL - wich release of OS ? - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Color OVL - wich release of OS ? - IBM AS400 ; hi all, Can I use Colored OVL ? (CRTOVL . . . , XXXPRTF FRONTOVL(.) ....) Can I create them with CA400 AFP printer driver ? Wich release of OS ? (V4R5 + ?) thanks ff...

  1. Color OVL - wich release of OS ?

    hi all,

    Can I use Colored OVL ? (CRTOVL . . . , XXXPRTF FRONTOVL(.) ....)

    Can I create them with CA400 AFP printer driver ?

    Wich release of OS ? (V4R5 + ?)

    thanks

    ff

  2. Re: Color OVL - wich release of OS ?

    il 16/11/2007 16.49, Scrive i.c.r 40750408:
    > hi all,
    >
    > Can I use Colored OVL ? (CRTOVL . . . , XXXPRTF FRONTOVL(.) ....)
    >
    > Can I create them with CA400 AFP printer driver ?
    >
    > Wich release of OS ? (V4R5 + ?)
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > ff

    Yes you can, you can create them with AFP printer driver or Infoprint
    Designer. Colored OVLs can be used to print on a color printer capable
    PDF 1.5 via Infoprint server from V5R3.
    Note that b/w printers will not be able to print colored PDF, so you
    shoud have b/w an colored OVLs, and select the colored one via AFP
    resource library in a PSFCFG.