Looking for a product which can EMAIL /OVERLAY / PRINT /FAX - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Looking for a product which can EMAIL /OVERLAY / PRINT /FAX - IBM AS400 ; We are looking for a Product which can monitor Outqs and can send spool files in PDF/RTF/CSV..etc to users based on condition of spool file. It should be able to email to specific user or distribution group Also the product ...

  1. Looking for a product which can EMAIL /OVERLAY / PRINT /FAX

    We are looking for a Product which can monitor Outqs and can send
    spool files in PDF/RTF/CSV..etc to users based on condition of spool
    file. It should be able to email to specific user or distribution
    group

    Also the product should be able to Overlay the spool files with the
    form design that has been created.
    the form design can be created on PC , mapped to a spool file and
    uploaded

    Again we are also looking if we need to fax the document we just point
    to an outq which is a remote outq for Right fax ..so that all faxing
    is done via Right fax

    so if we have a 100 page document and 35 pages need to be printed , 35
    pages need to be email and 30 pages need to be fax ( via Right fax
    out) . It should be able to sort and burst itself based on certain
    condition ..for example bank account number

    In all the product does Email / Print/ faxing /Overlay ...Any
    recommendations would be appreciated

  2. Re: Looking for a product which can EMAIL /OVERLAY / PRINT /FAX

    Take a look at our web site. We have products for bursting and emailing
    reports as well as applying form overlays and creating PDF documents from
    existing spool files and databases on the iSeries.

    If you would like to demo any of our software, 30 day trials are available.

    Regards,
    Richard Schoen
    RJS Software Systems Inc.
    "Get the information you need. Now!"
    Email: richard@rjssoftware.com
    Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
    Tel: (952) 898-3038
    Fax: (952) 898-1781
    Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

    "San" wrote in message
    news:1193968238.692693.175120@o80g2000hse.googlegr oups.com...
    > We are looking for a Product which can monitor Outqs and can send
    > spool files in PDF/RTF/CSV..etc to users based on condition of spool
    > file. It should be able to email to specific user or distribution
    > group
    >
    > Also the product should be able to Overlay the spool files with the
    > form design that has been created.
    > the form design can be created on PC , mapped to a spool file and
    > uploaded
    >
    > Again we are also looking if we need to fax the document we just point
    > to an outq which is a remote outq for Right fax ..so that all faxing
    > is done via Right fax
    >
    > so if we have a 100 page document and 35 pages need to be printed , 35
    > pages need to be email and 30 pages need to be fax ( via Right fax
    > out) . It should be able to sort and burst itself based on certain
    > condition ..for example bank account number
    >
    > In all the product does Email / Print/ faxing /Overlay ...Any
    > recommendations would be appreciated

  3. Re: Looking for a product which can EMAIL /OVERLAY / PRINT /FAX

    On Nov 1, 10:17 pm, "Richard Schoen" wrote:
    > Take a look at our web site. We have products for bursting and emailing
    > reports as well as applying form overlays and creating PDF documents from
    > existing spool files and databases on the iSeries.
    >
    > If you would like to demo any of our software, 30 day trials are available.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Richard Schoen
    > RJS Software Systems Inc.
    > "Get the information you need. Now!"
    > Email: rich...@rjssoftware.com
    > Web Site:http://www.rjssoftware.com
    > Tel: (952) 898-3038
    > Fax: (952) 898-1781
    > Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT
    >
    > "San" wrote in message
    >
    > news:1193968238.692693.175120@o80g2000hse.googlegr oups.com...
    >
    > > We are looking for a Product which can monitor Outqs and can send
    > > spool files in PDF/RTF/CSV..etc to users based on condition of spool
    > > file. It should be able to email to specific user or distribution
    > > group

    > > Also the product should be able to Overlay the spool files with the
    > > form design that has been created.
    > > the form design can be created on PC , mapped to a spool file and
    > > uploaded

    > > Again we are also looking if we need to fax the document we just point
    > > to an outq which is a remote outq for Right fax ..so that all faxing
    > > is done via Right fax

    > > so if we have a 100 page document and 35 pages need to be printed , 35
    > > pages need to be email and 30 pages need to be fax ( via Right fax
    > > out) . It should be able to sort and burst itself based on certain
    > > condition ..for example bank account number

    > > In all the product does Email / Print/ faxing /Overlay ...Any
    > > recommendations would be appreciated

    Is your Software purely Iseries based or doies it have a window
    Component also ?
    We are purley looking for an Iseries based soln

  4. Re: Looking for a product which can EMAIL /OVERLAY / PRINT /FAX

    On Nov 1, 9:50 pm, San wrote:
    > We are looking for a Product which can monitor Outqs and can send
    > spool files in PDF/RTF/CSV..etc to users based on condition of spool
    > file. It should be able to email to specific user or distribution
    > group
    >
    > Also the product should be able to Overlay the spool files with the
    > form design that has been created.
    > the form design can be created on PC , mapped to a spool file and
    > uploaded
    >
    > Again we are also looking if we need to fax the document we just point
    > to an outq which is a remote outq for Right fax ..so that all faxing
    > is done via Right fax
    >
    > so if we have a 100 page document and 35 pages need to be printed , 35
    > pages need to be email and 30 pages need to be fax ( via Right fax
    > out) . It should be able to sort and burst itself based on certain
    > condition ..for example bank account number
    >
    > In all the product does Email / Print/ faxing /Overlay ...Any
    > recommendations would be appreciated

    \
    \
    Our product OctoTools(tm) will allow you to define forms, including
    moving fields around, not just a straight overlay.
    It will burst, print, PDF, email, fax, based on an individual account
    number. There is not user intervention and it is compatible with the
    AS/400 system/i , Linux, Unix, Z/OS and almost any other system.

    Regards,

    Murray Bob
    JBM Systems, Inc.
    murray at jbmsystems.com
    978-535-7676

  5. Re: Looking for a product which can EMAIL /OVERLAY / PRINT /FAX

    I think you should consider InterForm400 as the solution to your
    problems. We have an excellent tool to cut up and distribute a large
    spooled file by e-mail, fax or normal print depending on each
    customers preference. E-mails will normally include an attachment
    containing pages merged into PDF file(s).

    InterForm400 includes an excellent graphical designer that run on PCs,
    but otherwise everything else runs on your iSeries.

    If Right fax can accept PCL spooled files as input (e.g. including a
    special code for identifying the fax number), then it will be very
    easy to make InterForm400 and Right fax run together. (PCL spooled
    files are exactly what e.g. Host Print Transform creates when printing
    out from the iSeries..)

    If you are interested you can contact me or one of my collegues on
    sales@intermate.com or support@intermate.com for technical questions.

    Best Regards
    Kim Egekjśr
    Intermate
    www.intermate.com

  6. Re: Looking for a product which can EMAIL /OVERLAY / PRINT /FAX

    Entirely iSeries based.

    "San" wrote in message
    news:1193975909.308345.78480@57g2000hsv.googlegrou ps.com...
    > On Nov 1, 10:17 pm, "Richard Schoen" wrote:
    >> Take a look at our web site. We have products for bursting and emailing
    >> reports as well as applying form overlays and creating PDF documents from
    >> existing spool files and databases on the iSeries.
    >>
    >> If you would like to demo any of our software, 30 day trials are
    >> available.
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >> Richard Schoen
    >> RJS Software Systems Inc.
    >> "Get the information you need. Now!"
    >> Email: rich...@rjssoftware.com
    >> Web Site:http://www.rjssoftware.com
    >> Tel: (952) 898-3038
    >> Fax: (952) 898-1781
    >> Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT
    >>
    >> "San" wrote in message
    >>
    >> news:1193968238.692693.175120@o80g2000hse.googlegr oups.com...
    >>
    >> > We are looking for a Product which can monitor Outqs and can send
    >> > spool files in PDF/RTF/CSV..etc to users based on condition of spool
    >> > file. It should be able to email to specific user or distribution
    >> > group

    >> > Also the product should be able to Overlay the spool files with the
    >> > form design that has been created.
    >> > the form design can be created on PC , mapped to a spool file and
    >> > uploaded

    >> > Again we are also looking if we need to fax the document we just point
    >> > to an outq which is a remote outq for Right fax ..so that all faxing
    >> > is done via Right fax

    >> > so if we have a 100 page document and 35 pages need to be printed , 35
    >> > pages need to be email and 30 pages need to be fax ( via Right fax
    >> > out) . It should be able to sort and burst itself based on certain
    >> > condition ..for example bank account number

    >> > In all the product does Email / Print/ faxing /Overlay ...Any
    >> > recommendations would be appreciated

    > Is your Software purely Iseries based or doies it have a window
    > Component also ?
    > We are purley looking for an Iseries based soln

  7. Re: Looking for a product which can EMAIL /OVERLAY / PRINT /FAX

    One other note.

    We have an RPG API called iPDF that lets you generate PDF files on the fly
    from any RPG program.

    This might be useful if you want full control of the PDF generation process.

    "San" wrote in message
    news:1193975909.308345.78480@57g2000hsv.googlegrou ps.com...
    > On Nov 1, 10:17 pm, "Richard Schoen" wrote:
    >> Take a look at our web site. We have products for bursting and emailing
    >> reports as well as applying form overlays and creating PDF documents from
    >> existing spool files and databases on the iSeries.
    >>
    >> If you would like to demo any of our software, 30 day trials are
    >> available.
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >> Richard Schoen
    >> RJS Software Systems Inc.
    >> "Get the information you need. Now!"
    >> Email: rich...@rjssoftware.com
    >> Web Site:http://www.rjssoftware.com
    >> Tel: (952) 898-3038
    >> Fax: (952) 898-1781
    >> Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT
    >>
    >> "San" wrote in message
    >>
    >> news:1193968238.692693.175120@o80g2000hse.googlegr oups.com...
    >>
    >> > We are looking for a Product which can monitor Outqs and can send
    >> > spool files in PDF/RTF/CSV..etc to users based on condition of spool
    >> > file. It should be able to email to specific user or distribution
    >> > group

    >> > Also the product should be able to Overlay the spool files with the
    >> > form design that has been created.
    >> > the form design can be created on PC , mapped to a spool file and
    >> > uploaded

    >> > Again we are also looking if we need to fax the document we just point
    >> > to an outq which is a remote outq for Right fax ..so that all faxing
    >> > is done via Right fax

    >> > so if we have a 100 page document and 35 pages need to be printed , 35
    >> > pages need to be email and 30 pages need to be fax ( via Right fax
    >> > out) . It should be able to sort and burst itself based on certain
    >> > condition ..for example bank account number

    >> > In all the product does Email / Print/ faxing /Overlay ...Any
    >> > recommendations would be appreciated

    > Is your Software purely Iseries based or doies it have a window
    > Component also ?
    > We are purley looking for an Iseries based soln

+ Reply to Thread