Sato Label Printers - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Sato Label Printers - IBM AS400 ; Our shipping department is using a network attached Sato CL408e label printer with a pc application. I'm trying to also print to it from an ISeries from a RPG program. Has anyone successfully configured and printed to a Sato....

  1. Sato Label Printers

    Our shipping department is using a network attached Sato CL408e label
    printer with a pc application.

    I'm trying to also print to it from an ISeries from a RPG program. Has
    anyone successfully configured and printed to a Sato.

  2. Re: Sato Label Printers

    Have you check TRL ashford support for this printer type?

    http://www.tlashford.com/frames/prin...nterModels.htm

    Good Luck
    Bill

    "eb" wrote in message
    news:1193860023.033828.277550@v29g2000prd.googlegr oups.com...
    > Our shipping department is using a network attached Sato CL408e label
    > printer with a pc application.
    >
    > I'm trying to also print to it from an ISeries from a RPG program. Has
    > anyone successfully configured and printed to a Sato.

  3. Re: Sato Label Printers

    On Nov 1, 4:01 pm, "Bill Wragg" NOSPAM>@cogeco.net> wrote:
    > Have you check TRL ashford support for this printer type?
    >
    > http://www.tlashford.com/frames/prin...nterModels.htm
    >
    > Good Luck
    > Bill

    It took 10 hours, but I got it working.

    I had the configuration correct. But I had to do the ebcdic to ascii
    translation in my RPG program.
    Anyway, it should be smooth sailing now.

+ Reply to Thread