Tivoli monitoring of CPF5004 - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Tivoli monitoring of CPF5004 - IBM AS400 ; One way or another I can't find out why message CPF5004 isn't picked up by the Tivoli adaptor that runs on our iSeries server. Does anybody have a hint?...

  1. Tivoli monitoring of CPF5004

    One way or another I can't find out why message CPF5004 isn't picked
    up by the Tivoli adaptor that runs on our iSeries server.

    Does anybody have a hint?

  2. Re: Tivoli monitoring of CPF5004

    On Oct 31, 11:15 am, Jan Scheffer wrote:
    > One way or another I can't find out why message CPF5004 isn't picked
    > up by the Tivoli adaptor that runs on our iSeries server.
    >
    > Does anybody have a hint?

    CPF5004 is a printer overflow message, sounds like it is getting
    generated out of TIVOLI for some reason??

+ Reply to Thread