Winter or summer automatic time update - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Winter or summer automatic time update - IBM AS400 ; Hi Gil - On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:36:25 -0400, Gil wrote: >Too bad it does not allow us to change it unstead of downloaded the >latest PTF and go through all the updates. > >But I just fix it ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Winter or summer automatic time update

    Hi Gil -

    On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:36:25 -0400, Gil wrote:

    >Too bad it does not allow us to change it unstead of downloaded the
    >latest PTF and go through all the updates.
    >
    >But I just fix it by changing the QHour System Values...
    >
    >Gil

    You can change the IBM-supplied timezones manually. Or you can create
    your own custom timezone(s) and change the system to use whatever
    timezone you want.

    --
    Ken

  2. Re: Winter or summer automatic time update

    Hi -

    On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 14:07:00 -0000, "CENTRINO"
    wrote:

    > My system is in V5R3M0 ... My QTIMZON is Q0000GMT, but it did not change
    >the QHOUR as supposed. The system is in the Canary Islands (Spain) wich
    >shares the London time.

    So it's a good thing that some of us gave the additional information
    instead of being like Mr. Aggressive (Pjotr) and giving only the
    minimal amount of information. Hopefully he's learned from this to
    stop criticizing other people's answers when they go beyond the most
    literal boundaries of the question (but I doubt it). Not that I
    really care because as far as my newsreader is concerned, he no longer
    exists.

    --
    Ken

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2