ViewSavF 2.41 View save file on your PC! - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on ViewSavF 2.41 View save file on your PC! - IBM AS400 ; What do want when you get a save file? Yes! Wondering about something in it. ViewSavf can show you something detail in it. ViewSavf is a tool for view a save file form AS/400. Bring your data without machine! download: ...

  1. ViewSavF 2.41 View save file on your PC!

    What do want when you get a save file?
    Yes!
    Wondering about something in it.
    ViewSavf can show you something detail in it.
    ViewSavf is a tool for view a save file form AS/400.

    Bring your data without machine!

    download:
    http://www.juliansoft.com

  2. Re: ViewSavF 2.41 View save file on your PC!

    On 10 28 , 2 54 , Julian wrote:
    > What do want when you get a save file?
    > Yes!
    > Wondering about something in it.
    > ViewSavf can show you something detail in it.
    > ViewSavf is a tool for view a save file form AS/400.
    >
    > Bring your data without machine!
    >
    > download:http://www.juliansoft.com

    pls have a try.

  3. Re: ViewSavF 2.41 View save file on your PC!

    On 11 7 , 7 27 , Julian wrote:
    > On 10 28 , 2 54 , Julian wrote:
    >
    > > What do want when you get a save file?
    > > Yes!
    > > Wondering about something in it.
    > > ViewSavf can show you something detail in it.
    > > ViewSavf is a tool for view a save file form AS/400.

    > > Bring your data without machine!

    > > download:http://www.juliansoft.com

    > pls have a try.

    up

  4. Re: ViewSavF 2.41 View save file on your PC!

    The charter for this NewsGroup does not allow for advertising.
    Please respond when someone asks for or about your product/tool, but
    please do not broadcast advertisements. You might post something other
    than advertisements, and I would rather not feel obligated to filter all
    of your future postings. Thanks.

    Regards, Chuck
    employer

    Julian wrote:
    > On 11 7 , 7 27 , Julian wrote:
    >> On 10 28 , 2 54 , Julian wrote:
    >>
    >>> What do want when you get a save file?
    >>> Yes!
    >>> Wondering about something in it.
    >>> ViewSavf can show you something detail in it.
    >>> ViewSavf is a tool for view a save file form AS/400.
    >>> Bring your data without machine!
    >>> download:http://www.juliansoft.com

    >> pls have a try.

    > up