I'm looking for an AS400 RPG book - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on I'm looking for an AS400 RPG book - IBM AS400 ; Hi All, I know there are good materials in RPG/IV in IBM AS400 website. But I feel very comfortabel to read a printed copy. can anyone advice a good getting started book on RPG/IV. Your help would be appreciated, Thanks ...

  1. I'm looking for an AS400 RPG book

    Hi All,

    I know there are good materials in RPG/IV in IBM AS400 website. But I
    feel very comfortabel to read a printed copy.

    can anyone advice a good getting started book on RPG/IV.

    Your help would be appreciated,

    Thanks & regards,
    gayathri.

  2. Re: I'm looking for an AS400 RPG book

    On Oct 26, 8:01 am, gai wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I know there are good materials in RPG/IV in IBM AS400 website. But I
    > feel very comfortabel to read a printed copy.
    >
    > can anyone advice a good getting started book on RPG/IV.
    >
    > Your help would be appreciated,
    >
    > Thanks & regards,
    > gayathri.

    I'm not sure how much exposure you've had with RPG but, I liked Bob
    Cozzi's books.

    Introduction to RPGIV

    &

    The Modern RPG Language