Good RPG Reference - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Good RPG Reference - IBM AS400 ; Hi all, I am an AS400 professional, worked on other languages (COBOL etc.,) except RPG. I have been using IBM reference for RPG so far. I feel it will be better to have a complete reference book with me. Any ...

  1. Good RPG Reference

    Hi all,

    I am an AS400 professional, worked on other languages (COBOL etc.,)
    except RPG.

    I have been using IBM reference for RPG so far. I feel it will be
    better to have a complete reference book with me.

    Any suggestions about a good and reliable RPG book in the market.

    Thank you for your help,
    Gai.

  2. Re: Good RPG Reference

    Well, The Modern RPG IV Language by Bob Cozzi is very popular. I personally
    like Brian Meyers' RPG IV Jumpstart.

    You are talking reference, not a tutorial, right?

    Sam

    "gai" wrote in message
    news:1193404748.526788.124450@z24g2000prh.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am an AS400 professional, worked on other languages (COBOL etc.,)
    > except RPG.
    >
    > I have been using IBM reference for RPG so far. I feel it will be
    > better to have a complete reference book with me.
    >
    > Any suggestions about a good and reliable RPG book in the market.
    >
    > Thank you for your help,
    > Gai.

  3. Re: Good RPG Reference

    Hi,

    Thank you for your help. Since I am a beginner It would be better if
    you can suiggest me any tutorial.

    Thank you once again,

    Gai.