Hallo iSeries (or System i) gurus,

I need adn advice - we set our iSeries Access clients to host page
1025 (cyrillic), keybord 443 - Russia and font Courier. We normally
type (and display) texts in cyrillic into database with CCSID 870. We
have a little problem - some characters (totally 4 characters) are
stored into database with bad hexadecimal code (an example - cyrillic
X with hexa code CA is stored in database with hexa code E1). When we
transfer this database on another AS/400, interpretation og this
characters is bad. Are there any "inner" transalation table 1025-
>870 ? I thought that there isn't any translation and characters are

stored into database with their origin hexadecimal code.
Thanks very much.
Fifin