Help: Synon/AllFusion - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Help: Synon/AllFusion - IBM AS400 ; I'm looking for any kind of document about Synon/Allfusionn: handbooks, tutorial... Could anybody help? Thanx...

  1. Help: Synon/AllFusion

    I'm looking for any kind of document about Synon/Allfusionn: handbooks,
    tutorial...

    Could anybody help?

    Thanx

  2. Re: Help: Synon/AllFusion

    On Oct 16, 8:15 pm, Kas wrote:
    > I'm looking for any kind of document about Synon/Allfusionn: handbooks,
    > tutorial...
    >
    > Could anybody help?
    >
    > Thanx

    There are an almost-official forum for 2E & Plex at
    http://edgeusergroup.pugmarks.net/fo....cfm?CFApp=82&
    You need to register (for free). It is the better site to get info on
    2E. There are a large knowledge database, and a lot of people working
    on it.
    With regards
    Jorge Ubeda

  3. Re: Help: Synon/AllFusion

    jeubeda wrote in news:1192624479.397098.271140
    @k35g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

    > http://edgeusergroup.pugmarks.net/fo....cfm?CFApp=82&

    Thx jeubeda, but the link seems to be broken...

  4. Re: Help: Synon/AllFusion

    On Oct 18, 9:08 pm, Kas wrote:
    > jeubeda wrote in news:1192624479.397098.271140
    > @k35g2000prh.googlegroups.com:
    >
    > >http://edgeusergroup.pugmarks.net/fo....cfm?CFApp=82&

    > Thx jeubeda, but the link seems to be broken...

    Yes, it seems to be broken...Try at http://wiki.2einfo.net/index.php?title=Main_Page.
    There are a reference to the user group here at
    http://wiki.plexinfo.net/index.php?t...cussion_Forums. There are
    a reference to the Edge User Group. Try looking ahead later today or
    next monday. If there are some change, here will be informed.
    Even though, the first url should be restablished...
    With regards
    Jorge Ubeda

  5. Re: Help: Synon/AllFusion

    jeubeda wrote in
    news:1192797418.928738.124980@q3g2000prf.googlegro ups.com:

    > On Oct 18, 9:08 pm, Kas wrote:
    >> jeubeda wrote in news:1192624479.397098.271140
    >> @k35g2000prh.googlegroups.com:
    >>
    >> >http://edgeusergroup.pugmarks.net/fo....cfm?CFApp=82&

    >> Thx jeubeda, but the link seems to be broken...

    > Yes, it seems to be broken...Try at
    > http://wiki.2einfo.net/index.php?title=Main_Page. There are a
    > reference to the user group here at
    > http://wiki.plexinfo.net/index.php?t...cussion_Forums. There are
    > a reference to the Edge User Group. Try looking ahead later today or
    > next monday. If there are some change, here will be informed.
    > Even though, the first url should be restablished...
    > With regards
    > Jorge Ubeda

    Ok, thx again

  6. Re: Help: Synon/AllFusion

    People still using Synon???

    Seriously ... I'm asking.

  7. Re: Help: Synon/AllFusion

    On Oct 26, 11:05 am, DonSchenck wrote:
    > People still using Synon???
    >
    > Seriously ... I'm asking.

    Replying from Spain: There are Synon users here, and there are users
    anywhere I asked for them...I see Synon as a legacy product, but a
    kind of product that have retained entusiast users around the world.
    With regards
    Jorge Ubeda

  8. Re: Help: Synon/AllFusion

    On Oct 19, 1:06 pm, Kas wrote:
    > jeubeda wrote innews:1192797418.928738.124980@q3g2000prf.googleg roups.com:
    >

    > > On Oct 18, 9:08 pm, Kas wrote:
    > >> jeubeda wrote in news:1192624479.397098.271140
    > >> @k35g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

    > >> Thx jeubeda, but the link seems to be broken...

    > > Yes, it seems to be broken...Try at
    > >http://wiki.2einfo.net/index.php?title=Main_Page. There are a
    > > reference to the user group here at
    > >http://wiki.plexinfo.net/index.php?t...cussion_Forums. There are
    > > a reference to the Edge User Group. Try looking ahead later today or
    > > next monday. If there are some change, here will be informed.
    > > Even though, the first url should be restablished...
    > > With regards
    > > Jorge Ubeda

    > Ok, thx again

    I have asked people at CA, and they are looking for what happened at
    Edge forum. Pugmarks is an independent server located at India, as
    long I know, and there was some kind of matters like it in the past.
    Be patient...Im waiting too, because of at this site there is a Plex
    forum, a companion of 2E.

  9. Re: Help: Synon/AllFusion

    On 19 oct, 13:06, Kas wrote:
    > jeubeda wrote innews:1192797418.928738.124980@q3g2000prf.googleg roups.com:
    >

    > > On Oct 18, 9:08 pm, Kas wrote:
    > >> jeubeda wrote in news:1192624479.397098.271140
    > >> @k35g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

    > >> Thx jeubeda, but the link seems to be broken...

    > > Yes, it seems to be broken...Try at
    > >http://wiki.2einfo.net/index.php?title=Main_Page. There are a
    > > reference to the user group here at
    > >http://wiki.plexinfo.net/index.php?t...cussion_Forums. There are
    > > a reference to the Edge User Group. Try looking ahead later today or
    > > next monday. If there are some change, here will be informed.
    > > Even though, the first url should be restablished...
    > > With regards
    > > Jorge Ubeda

    > Ok, thx again

    2E forum up again...